COVID-19 PLAN FOR RE-OPENING
Links to Gymfinity Correspondence to Families:
- Gymfinity Mail - Gymfinity Update 031720
- Gymfinity Mail - Gymfinity Update 032320
- Gymfinity Mail - Gymfinity Update 041720
- Gymfinity Mail - Gymfinity Update 051320
- Gymfinity Mail - Gymfinity Update 051520
- Gymfinity Mail - Gymfinity Update 051920: RE-OPENING UPDATE
- VIDEO WALK THROUGH OF RE-OPENING PROCESSES & PROCEDURES
Our staff have working tirelessly to clean and prepare the gym for our eventual reunion. As the "Safer-at-Home" restriction has been lifted as of May 26th, we look forward to our safe re-opening. These plans are made with the health and safety of our kids and staff foremost in our minds. Our plan of return is in 3 Stages:
Prior to Opening
- All mats and surfaces of contact sanitized.
- Safe Physical Distancing Zones are in place and marked to easily understand maintaining safety regulations.
- Instructional and Office staff trained on new procedures and policies.
- Facility improvements for hand washing and reduction in contact points is complete.
Stage 1 (~June 1)
- Competitive teams only.
- Enacting new procedures and guidelines.
- New cleaning and sanitizing procedures begin (see detail page below).
- Open to small group events and start of day camp after 2 weeks of operation (~June 15) in Stage 1.
Stage 2 (~June 15)
- Gymfinity open to limited classes and Summer Camp.
- Amended schedule and group size restriction is in effect.
- Stringent policies can be relaxed.
- Continued cleaning procedures between classes and at end of the day.
- Restrictions are loosened further.
- Regular programming resumes.
- Class size, ratios, and schedule will be re-evaluated.
- Daily and evening cleanings remain.
Click on the logo below to view our Re-Open Checklist & Maintenance Plan