Our staff have working tirelessly to clean and prepare the gym for our eventual reunion. These plans are made with the health and safety of our kids and staff foremost in our minds. Our plan of return is in 3 Stages:
Prior to Opening
- All mats and surfaces of contact sanitized.
- Safe Physical Distancing Zones are in place and marked to easily understand maintaining safety regulations.
- Instructional and Office staff trained on new procedures and policies.
- Facility improvements for hand washing and reduction in contact points is complete.
Stage 1 (June 1)
- Competitive teams only.
- Enacting new procedures and guidelines.
- New cleaning and sanitizing procedures begin (see detail page below).
- Open to small group events and start of day camp after 2 weeks of operation (~June 15) in Stage 1.
Stage 2 (June 15)
- Gymfinity open to limited classes and Summer Camp.
- Amended schedule and group size restriction is in effect.
- Stringent cleaning policies continue.
Stage 3 (Date TBD)
- Restrictions are loosened further.
- Regular programming resumes.
- Class size, ratios, and schedule will be re-evaluated.
- Daily and evening cleanings remain.
Click on the logo below to view our Re-Open Checklist & Maintenance Plan