Open Gyms are back! And we can do it safely!
Open Gyms are back! We know that this is a difficult time with virtual school and many sports seasons cancelled. However, keeping your kids active is critical for mental health and concentration. We also understand it's worrisome to go just anywhere and have kids play in an uncontrolled environment with unknown kids.
We're making it easy. We've been hosting kids since June and parents have raved about our aggressive cleaning and safety protocols. Kids are our business and we'll keep yours safe. To schedule a time for your family, friend group or school pod, contact our office via this form (www.gymfinity.com/contact/), through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 608-848-3547.
$100 for one hour of open play for up to 10 attendees (all attendees must be between the ages of 5 and 12).
Rules of Open Gym Sessions
Open Gym is for open play, activity and fun! Rough-housing, utilizing unauthorized equipment and/or ignoring staff direction will not be tolerated.
- Only one person allowed on any apparatus at a time. High beams and high bars are not allowed. Ninja Warped Wall is only available while being directly supervised.
- No flips on the tramps or into the pits unless permission is given by the staff and that staff person is directly supervising.
- Students may wear any exercise type clothing that permits them to move freely. Jeans, cut-offs, baggy pants, oversized t-shirts and oversized sweatshirts, dresses or skirts are not appropriate. Shoes cannot be worn in the gym. Jewelry of any kind should not be worn. Masks are required the entire time.
- No gum, food or drinks in the gym.
- All open cuts or abrasions must be covered with a band-aid and athletic tape. The staff must be notified of any such injuries prior to entering the gym. If a child has a wound that may re-open with activity, the child should be kept at home.
- Masks are required inside Gymfinity at all times.
*Gymfinity reserves the right to remove anyone who does not follow the rules from the gym, without refund.
Open Gym can only be scheduled when other events are not in the gym Monday through Friday 9:00-3:00 pm (except Wednesdays). Some Saturdays available if booked at least 10 days out. Contact us to arrange a date.
Attendees must be pre-registered and, unless enrolled in Gymfinity classes or teams, must have a parent waiver on file prior to attending. Students will not be allowed in without a valid waiver completed by their own parent or guardian. (Click Here to complete the form).
Please ensure that the “Rules of Open Gym” are understood by your child.
No adults are allowed into the gym. Parents may observe through our viewing windows. No more than 4 adults per group will be allowed in the building. Please do not stand in the doorways or enter the gym area at any time.
Please pick your child up after Open Gym, on time.