Pod Gym Rental
Fill out this form to request information about our Pod Gym Rentals.
Our events coordinator will be in contact within 1 business day.
Rules of Pod Rental Sessions
Pod Rental is great for open play, activity and fun! Rough-housing, utilizing unauthorized equipment and/or ignoring staff direction will not be tolerated.
- Only one person allowed on any apparatus at a time. High beams and high bars are not allowed.
- No flips on the tramps or into the pits unless permission is given by the staff and that staff person is directly supervising.
- Students may wear any exercise type clothing that permits them to move freely. Jeans, cut-offs, baggy pants, oversized t-shirts and oversized sweatshirts, dresses or skirts are not appropriate. Shoes cannot be worn in the gym. Jewelry of any kind should not be worn.
- No gum, food or drinks in the gym.
- All open cuts or abrasions must be covered with a band-aid and athletic tape. The staff must be notified of any such injuries prior to entering the gym. If a child has a wound that may re-open with activity, the child should be kept at home.
- Masks are required inside Gymfinity at all times.