Our classes for kids with special needs combine elements of gymnastics, fitness, and trampoline as well as movement education. They allow differently-abled children the opportunity to be a part of a great activity in a great gym: Gymfinity.
Our classes are separated for kids 3-6 and kids 6-21. That way, we can group kids of similar size, so the little kids don't get intimidated by the big kids or the other way around. Some of our kids have been with Gymfinity for over 10 years!!
We can accommodate children of all skill levels and qualifications. In the past, we have worked with children with braces or wheelchairs too, everyone is welcome! Our classes provide kids with opportunities to engage in physical movement and social interactions, thereby increasing their overall physical fitness, social skills, and self-esteem.
Other resources for families:
- Tenants Rights and Housing Assistance for the Disabled
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
- Transition to Adulthood: Home Remodeling for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Checklist: How Disability-Friendly is Your City?
- The 9 Most Hazardous Chemicals for People With Special Needs
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs