Friday Funday is open gym for our littlest gymnasts! For ages 18 months to 8 years old and on every Friday from 11AM-12:30PM.
One of our trained preschool coaches supervises the open gym. Feel free to ask them for any information regarding our preschool and developmental gymnastics classes!
Only $10 or $8 if you are a Gymfinity member!
If there are less than 5 kids enrolled for open gym by 7:00 p.m. Thursday, it will be cancelled. Families enrolled will be notified of the cancellation through email.
Rules of Open Gym Sessions
Open Gym is for open play, activity and fun! Rough-housing, utilizing unauthorized equipment and/or ignoring staff direction will not be tolerated.
- PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY!
- Only one person allowed on any apparatus at a time. High beams and high bars are not allowed. Ninja Warped Wall is only available while being directly supervised.
- No flips on the tramps or into the pits unless permission is given by the staff and that staff person is directly supervising.
- Students may wear any exercise type clothing that permits them to move freely. Jeans, cut-offs, baggy pants, oversized t-shirts and oversized sweatshirts, dresses or skirts are not appropriate. Shoes cannot be worn in the gym. Jewelry of any kind should not be worn. Masks are required the entire time.
- No gum, food or drinks in the gym.
- All open cuts or abrasions must be covered with a band-aid and athletic tape. The staff must be notified of any such injuries prior to entering the gym. If a child has a wound that may re-open with activity, the child should be kept at home.
- Masks are required inside Gymfinity at all times.
*Gymfinity reserves the right to remove anyone who does not follow the rules from the gym, without refund.
Attendees must be pre-registered and, unless enrolled in Gymfinity classes or teams, must have a parent waiver on file prior to attending. Students will not be allowed in without a valid waiver completed by their own parent or guardian. (Click Here to complete the form).
Please ensure that the “Rules of Open Gym” are understood by your child.
Adults are only allowed into the gym when supervising children under 5 years old. Parents may observe through our viewing windows. Please do not stand in the doorways or enter the gym area at any time.
Please pick your child up after Open Gym on time.