Open Play: What to Know!
Open Gym is Back!!!
5 & under on Friday, School Age on Saturday
- Open play is not structured! This is a time for kids to run around, try out some new equipment, and let loose! There is no coaching or specific direction from the coaches who are supervising open play, other than safety rules.
- We are not like a trampoline park! Our equipment is different from a trampoline park and so are our rules!
- Kids under the age of 5yo must be accompanied by a guardian/parent at all times while in the gym.
- We require our participants to remove their shoes and socks before entering the gym area! We also require any adults who are supervising to remove their shoes.
- We encourage our participants to wear comfy, athletic clothing! Leos aren't required, but we don't recommend skirts/dresses, jeans, jewelry, etc.
Rules of Open Play
- One person is allowed on a trampoline at a time. We also do not allow participants to jump off of the trampolines-we always want to walk off!
- The high bars, high beams, trench bar, pit bar, and vault equipment is off limits during open play. This includes team and class kids.
- NO FLIPPING! We do not allow any flipping of any kind during open play.
- Keep our hands to ourselves! Please no hitting/pushing/shoving/kicking or any other unkind behaviors.
- If you are unsure that you can play on something-please ask the open play supervisor! They will be more than happy to let you know what is available to play on.
- No food in the gym! Water only.
- ADULTS ARE NEVER ALLOWED ON EQUIPMENT!! All adults entering our gym must fill out an adult waiver (this is found at our front desk when you arrive).
- $8 in advance (online)
- $10 at the door
- $10 in advance (online)
- $12 at the door