Gymfinity Donation Criteria
If you would like to request a donation from Gymfinity, please ensure that your organization meets the following criteria:
- Business/organization must be located within 10 miles of Gymfinity.
- Primary clientele is families with kids between the ages of 4-10 years old.
- Organizations cannot have a political affiliation or association.
- Must provide the organization’s 501(c)(3) or other tax exemption documentation.
- Must be requested at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Donation requests must be submitted on official organization stationary/letterhead.
- Donation requests can be submitted between September 1st and May 15th. We cannot fulfill requests outside of this window (events can be anytime of year).
- Donations must be picked up within a week of confirmation from Gymfinity, otherwise, donation is forfeited.
How Can I Request a Donation?
Once you have determined that your organization meets the criteria to request a Gymfinity donation, please click the button below and fill out the form. Once it is completed, you can expect a response from one of our staff members within 5 business days.
What is Included in a Gymfinity Donation?
A Gymfinity Donation will contain the following items:
- A $25 gift card to Gymfinity that can be applied to any tuition, events, or merchandise.
- An open gym pass for one (1) participant.
- A Gymfinity pencil.
- A Gymfinity reusable water bottle.
*Donation items are subject to change without notice.*