Gymfinity is a perfect place to expose young children to their own potential. We know that Gymnastics and Trampoline can provide a base vehicle for learning through experience, spatial awareness and motor skill development that forms a basis for all other sports, and at Gymfinity it is all fun!
Each field trip is tailored to the age and make-up of its participants in order to help each child flourish in this positively impacting experience.
What your group gets:
- 11,000+ square feet of solid fun
- An organized and directed event, working with our talented and fun-loving crew
- A weather-proof outing in a heated/air conditioned and clean gym
- The BIG POPPA Gym-flatable Obstacle Course
- A giant, loose foam pit
- (Safer) In-the-ground trampolines
- A "CRAZI" obstacle course
- Rock wall positioned over a foam pit
- Trapese Swinging Rings
Prices are based on the format and the number of children attending.
1 hour of structured play:
Structured field trips include visits to four stations:
the foam pit, trampolines, obstacle course,
and blow-up inflatable “Big Poppa!”
1 hour of open play:
Open Gym field trips are free play on most of the equipment,
with a few restrictions for safety.
(and does not include “Big Poppa,” our inflatable.)