Make Up Policy
- Families must notify our gym office at email@example.com or call us at 608.848.3547 at least 24 hours in advance of the absence. Please include your student's reason for absence in your message. Emergencies and illness: please call as soon as possible. If we are not notified prior to absence, your student will not be eligible for a makeup.
- We CANNOT schedule makeups prior to an absence occurring.
- Students are allowed 1 makeup per calendar month. All other makeups will receive an open gym pass. No compensation or tuition credit will be issued for any absences.
- Families need to contact the gym office to schedule the makeup within 2 weeks of the absence. After 2 weeks, your make up is forfeited.
- Makeups are NOT guaranteed. Due to capacity limits of classes, we cannot guarantee a makeup in a specific class, time, day, or instructor. Makeups may be in a class that is a different level or age group than your student's regular class.
- We will do our best to accommodate families with siblings who wish to attend the same class for a makeup, but we cannot guarantee there will be an available option.
- If you miss your makeup, it cannot be rescheduled and you forfeit that makeup.
We relaxed our makeup policy at the height of the pandemic to better accommodate families and encourage students to stay at home when ill. However, as we continue to see class interest rise, we must return to our previous policy beginning in January 2022.
We will do our best accommodate extenuating circumstances. Please contact our gym office to discuss specific situations.